Safety Advice

Carbon monoxide is a highly poisonous gas that has no colour, taste
or smell. It can be produced by any appliance burning gas, wood,
oil or coal such as boilers, fires, stoves and water heaters. They can produce carbon monoxide if they are incorrectly fitted, badly repaired
or poorly maintained or if flues, chimneys or vents are blocked.

Too many people in the UK die needlessly or become seriously ill because of carbon monoxide poisoning each year.

Follow these simple steps to keep your household safe:

• Have gas and solid fuel burning appliances serviced annually
• Fit an audible c
arbon monoxide alarm
• Unblock all flues, vents and chimneys
• Learn the danger signs and symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning

In an Emergency:

• Open doors and windows and then leave the room, get some fresh air
• Seek medical advice
• Turn off appliances, do not use them until they have been checked

For more information and advice visit www.co-bealarmed.co.uk

Home            About Us            Contact Us

Call: 07885 415363

 

Copyright © 2013 Centroheat Limited

Contact Us

Centroheat Limited

9 Broadwater Avenue

Letchworth Garden City

Hertfordshire SG6 3HE


Tel: 01462 487440

Mob: 07885 415363

Email: info@centroheat.com